NeroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is mod app continued(srry for so many apps)

Go down

this is mod app continued(srry for so many apps) Empty this is mod app continued(srry for so many apps)

Post  mod me Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:43 pm

1. why should i be mod? i think i should be mod because jus like my bro DAT MOD i have had multiple mod positions. also i think i should be mod because i love to help people and i dont like to fight but i will if i am defending myself.

2. Should i be mod? it is not up to me but if it was i would put my name out there.
3. what could i do to help the server? I could help the new people out and show them arounf=d and i am very friendly and i could help give ideas for new places to lvl.also i could solve problems wile not being a to a**hole and try to convince people to not to quit and reward them with cash or items for advertising a sertain amount of people.

4. how much will u be on this server? well i play online almost everyday exept every other weekend when i have to be at my dads but i will try harder to at least go on a little bit when i am there.

5. i am applying for? mod because i know i probably wont get mod since im not mod.

6. how old am i? i am 13 turning 14 on july 13.

7. do i play any other servers? yes i play runescape and i used to play troll-modscape i also play misthalin.

8. what makes me speical? well i like to work it out with the players and i also have had many mod positions beforeand i had 1 time i was promoted to co-owner on troll-modscape before they had a huge update from a xclient.

9. do i like all the players? why wouldnt i not like all the players sure there will be a time tht i get mad at a player but i wont be for long because i live by one saying (forgive and forget).

mod me

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum